I thought it came out today.
Has anyone heard when they are planning on releasing the DVD? I looked on the web some but haven't found anything. The movie came out in April and it seems like it would be out now, so I don't know if I missed it or what.
Plus I didn't know that the movie was actually based on a real town, Centralia, PA.
The Real Silent Hill
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
I thought it came out today.
crack is whack
well nevermind then lol, guess that's what I get when I try to multitask at work
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
It did come out today
Walmart had a double pack of it and Resident Evil
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I love the RE movies, just enough of the game and just enough away from the game.
the dvd is sweet.... and i picked up the combo pack.. so i was happy watchin resident evil 1 and silent hill (love that movie with a passion)
speaking of RE, isnt there a new one in production?..movie that is?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yeah.. and game as well, RE5 is gonna be awesome, but yeah I think there is to be 2 more RE movies.
whats the storyline gonna be based on for this one?
back to the old RE stortyline, or continuing with RE4?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Here's a link talking about the new RE movie. There are some spoilers so be careful how far down you read.
Resident Evil 3
And they haven't said much about the new game. A lot of the screens seem like it's going to take place in a desert setting with Chris Redfield as the main character. Here's a good link to find out about it and the other games.
Biohaze
Bookmarks